Hardware Inspector 6.7.2
Hardware Inspector Review:
Even small organizations are becoming more and more aided by technology and computer. With a variety of technical gadgets and assets flourishing around the office, it becomes very difficult to keep a log and manage these assets. Hardware Inspector provides an efficient way to utilize your feature space, add numerous devices in your IT department and still be able to keep track of each one of them.
Hardware Inspector is a piece of program that runs on Windows OS and offers flexibility and comprehensiveness in various aspects of IT department.
- It controls the movement of all hardware and keeps detailed management profiles.
- It helps manage licenses of various types of software procured and used in your hardware. Timely reminders and evaluations keep you alert of updates and renewal.
- Large scale computer audits to keep track of even the slightest deviations from the usual configurations of your hardware or software.
- Easy creation and maintenance of database of hundreds of devices. All the data can also be separately stored on a file server for easy access and secured storage.
The program divided into three separate offerings suited to various sized organizations.
- It can keep the history of all assets, including transfer, maintenance, licensing, servicing and Inventory sessions.
- It comes with a fully featured Service Desk that helps you access these issues via the web-portal or the built-in program.
- It keeps the progression logs using barcode inventory management and provides complete reports and results on the go.
- It provides security in terms of various stages of access permissions. There are three stages, namely: program features, workplace nodes and trees and device types. The access permissions can be set individually for users.
The offerings are covered under three separate categories as mentioned earlier. They provide three packages, namely: File Access, Service Desk and Client/Server. hardware inspector File Access 6.6.2 is their latest release that weighs about 32MB. The latest version of client /server is 4.6.1 and it weighs an archived file size of 40MB. The Hardware Inspector Service Desk 2.4.0 is their latest offering that weighs a 4MB zipped file. They also provide User Manual for ease of operation. These are available for a free trial for 30 days and thereafter can be purchased under various pricing schemes.
Hardware Inspector can easily tackle a lot of management issues that is uncovered with increased number of software and hardware.
Hardware Inspector Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!